Jaspal Singh Atwal (born 1955) is a convicted attempted murderer, Indo-Canadian businessman, a Khalistani sympathizer, and a member of the now-banned Sikhism extremist group International Sikh Youth Federation. He is known for being among four Canadian Sikhswho attempted to assassinate Punjab minister Malkiat Singh Sidhu in 1986.He was involved in the 1985 attack of 33rd Premier of British Columbia Ujjal Dosanjh, a strong opposer of the Khalistani movement. Atwal was in the news again when he was invited to a reception in India by Trudeau, this was Feburary 2018 later the same year Atwal was in trouble again when he was arrested for death threats to a local radio station.
Rampant ‘misinformation’ on Jaspal Atwal
Jaspal Atwal, the man at the centre of the India trip fiasco, was recently arrested and charged with one count of uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm, the Sun has learned.
A source told the Sun he spent more than one day in jail prior to an initial court appearance for an offence that allegedly occurred on April 23.
A media relations officer with the RCMP in Surrey, British Columbia said Atwal is expected to appear in court on May 24.
Atwal was convicted of attempted murder in 1986 when he tried to assassinate a visiting Indian politician to Canada.
He was the source of a major controversy for the government in February when he was invited to a dinner with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the home of High Commissioner of India.
We need to ask why does the prime minister allow convicted criminals to serve as MP’s? We Canadian citizens want the criminal element removed from our government. This is not a request if the prime minister would have done his job, this would have not happened now “we the people” are tired of the corruption it is time to jail the convicted criminals as well as hold the criminals who are responsible for the backward ideology of the leaders.
1—Where are our rights to our religion?
2—Where are our rights to speak?
3—We know we are being lied to about climate change, and we also know that the leaders reason is to collect more taxes from Canadians “no more”.
4—We know about the feminist agenda that says equal rights for all “women” not for the men who work to hold Canada togetter.
5—We are aware of the racism towards the white males, this behavior is not acceptable from the liberals.
6—We are being over run by Muslims who have no intention of joining the Canadian culture as well as our laws, this again is not acceptable in Canada.
7—We also know that Trudeau is doing his utmost to destroy the economy in Canada, he needs to be held accountable for the treason towards the Canadian citizens.
TREASON—is the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.
TRUDEAU HAS SURROUNDED OTTAWA WITH AFGAN, SIKH, MUSLIM TERRORIST.
Trudeau has taken a stance against what Canadians expect from our leaders, murders, terrorist, as well as other shady characters put in place to change the direction of Canada against our will, as well as try to remove our voice to speak. This is a slap in the face of Canadians he has to be taken down and the liberal mafia in Ottawa.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF CANADIAN CITIZENS
To respect the rights and freedoms of others. To obey Canada’s laws. To participate in the democratic process. To respect Canada’s 2 official languages and multicultural heritage.Jun 21, 2017
If you are a Canadian citizen, your rights include:
- Democratic rights (for example, the right to vote)
- Language rights
- Equality rights
- Legal rights
- Mobility rights
- Freedom of religion
- Freedom of expression
- Freedom of assembly and association
WHAT CANADA CONSIDERS A CITIZEN OF CANADA
- They became a citizen through the naturalization process in Canada (i.e., they were a permanent resident before they became a citizen);
- They were born outside Canada and one of their parents was a Canadian citizen at the time of their birth because the parent was either born in Canada or naturalized in Canada. Then this person in this case is the first generation born outside Canada;
- A person may be a Canadian citizen if they were born outside Canada from January 1, 1947, up to and including April 16, 2009, to a Canadian parent who was also born outside Canada to a Canadian parent (in this case, the person is the second or subsequent generation born outside Canada).
- A person may be a Canadian citizen if they were adopted outside Canada by a Canadian parent on or after January 1, 1947. As the Canadian laws says, to be a Canadian citizen the above are the guild lines to be legally be Canadian. As we see the change of the rights as well as the laws governing people coming to Canada are not in forced to protect the born here citizens, the rights we have on paper are not in forced therefore we are treated as second class citizens. The change that has taken place in the last 20 years has turned this once safe country into one of fear for ourselves as well as our children. The liberal agenda has twisted the laws to favor the immigrants over the citizens of Canada, we need to ask how and why did this happen. If we review our history over the last 20 years the problem becomes apparent, due to the feminist agenda of equal rights for everyone except for white males we were pushed down and stepped on. The liberal government passed the laws as well as gave them their blessing, we as white citizens didn’t notice until it was too late now we are fighting to be heard. We now see a hatred for the white males and the government does not stand behind us, it is more important to protect the terrorist as well as the immigrants who enter Canada to force their will and their laws upon the citizens. It is up to us to stop the government from turning Canada into a waste land, some may not agree but all they have to do is look at Sweden, Europe, Australia, among other countries who accepted Muslims with the ideology of Islam, Sharia laws, their culture. Canadian culture is different from Muslim culture in many ways if we accept the agenda many governments are implementing the One World Government as well as the One World Religion. This type of government is a citizen not friendly to anyone who likes their freedom to speak, right to assemble, choose our religion, legal rights, the rights we see now will no longer exist, in short we will be slaves with no rights. The government plays with this idea of double standard imagine what would happen if any citizen in the general public would have Jaspal Atwal criminal past, we would not be free as he is. This is what we as citizens with morals and values, work on exposing and shaming the present government to do the right thing.